Free Raspberry Pi Zero projects always come in handy. Therefore, in most cases, it’s useful to think of free Raspberry Pi Zero humanoid robots as a playground for your imagination. Whether you are looking for ideas or engineering solutions — in all the cases you can learn a lot, and start building your customized humanoid robot without reinventing the wheel all the time.
- Raspberry PI Zero
- AdaFruit Powerboost 1000 Basic
- AdaFruit 1 Cell LIPO 2500Mah
- AdaFruit 1115S 16Bit 4 Channel Analog Digital Converter
- Small breadboard for putting it together
- Sharp Distance sensor GP2Y0A21YK (10 – 80 CM)
- X & Y Axis Gyro sensor
- 18x Dynamixel AX-12A servos
- Robotis SMPS2Dynamixel
- 2S LIPO 1200Mah for powering the Servo’s
Final Walk attempt Humanoid Raspberry PI Zero Robot on Java
Check the link below for the guide and all the code needed to build a Raspberry Pi Zero humanoid robot in Java.
Building a Raspberry PI Humanoid Robot in Java: part 1 | Renzedevries
Even More DIY Raspberry Pi Robots!
Here are more articles with references to over 3 DIY Raspberry Pi robots we’ve managed to collect so far.
- How To Build A Mobile Robot with Raspberry Pi and CamJam EduKit 3
- Insanely DIY Self-Driving Robot Car
- The DIY Raspberry Pi Car That Works Semi-Autonomous
Last But Not Least
We are regularly looking for the most innovative DIY Raspberry Pi Zero robots. If you build one of them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org — we would like to support you on Into Robotics.