Why Arduino GRANDE?
- Because the designer wants to build “a fully-functioning Arduino that’s six times larger than real life.”
- Because you can hug it.
- Because the real brain is a real Arduino board.
- Because the plywood prototype smells much better than any electronic board.
- Because you can use the idea with Arduino Grande scale in classrooms to introduce electronics to enthusiastic students.
- And you can use it as a vintage collectible development board.
Building this giant Arduino board is a challenging task. The designer give details of how to build the biggest Arduino board in this Instructables guide. You’ll need laser cut acrylic, an Arduino UNO board, buttons, wires, LEDs and connectors.