You may know how to use an Arduino microcontroller with a Raspberry Pi computer, but do you know the best and simplest way to connect these two platforms and build an Internet controlled video-streaming robot?
In this tutorial from Instructables, the designer RedPhantom (aka LiquidCrystalDisplay) gives some tips regarding electronics, programming, and how to build a wheeled robot platform. The robot is controlled in dual mode: manual or autonomous.
Here are some of the big tips:
- How to make Arduino talks with the Raspberry Pi;
- How to make Raspberry Pi talks to your computer;
- How to drive around the robot controlled via WiFi network;
- How to stream video live using a simple Raspberry Pi camera module;
- How to use the Arduino microcontroller to read sensor data;
You may be interested in the following articles as well: